Walkabout Cultural Adventures – Full Day Charter
Experience a personalised day with an Aboriginal local guide showing you the best of both worlds.
Your tailor made Aboriginal Cultural Tours could include art and craft galleries, guided walks, markets, pristine waterfalls, World Heritage rainforest, bush tucker, beach and coastal habitats, spear throwing, rivers and freshwater streams, traditional hunting, seasonal tours, crocodile spotting, bird and wildlife watching and local tourist attractions.
While making the booking you can inform us of what you would like to experience and our guide can plan the day to suit you.
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries need to be made at least two days before preferred tour date.
- Tour price is based on four guests. Price for additional guests is on a per person rate.
- Pick up from accommodation between 8am-9am.
- Drop off between 4.30pm-5.30pm.
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Cape Tribulation available at surcharge.
- Lunch provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
Walkabout Cultural Adventures is 100 per cent owned and operated.
Owner Juan Walker has been guiding in the region for 15 years and prides himself on providing top quality service.
The business provides unique tours on Kuku Yalanji country, with guides sharing their knowledge of Aboriginal culture, significant sites, environmental insights and local tourist attractions.
The educational Aboriginal cultural experience allows guests to participate in a truly unique adventure.
Juan’s ambition is to enable more Aboriginal guides to share their land and culture.