Sailaway Cape Trib – Full Day Sail & Snorkel
From $254.50 adult
A luxury sailing and snorkelling day trip to Mackay Cay on the Outer Barrier Reef, a unique tropical coral cay experience.
Small numbers of guests ensures a premium Great Barrier Reef Cruises experience.
Special 2-for-1 adult offer for tours up to June 30.
Luxury sailing vessel and first class customer service.
Nature activities will include snorkelling over the pristine coral reef with a qualified marine biologist offering reef interpretation and a guided glass bottom boat tour.
Need To Know
- Bookings required at least 48 hours before tour.
- Full day tour from 9am-4pm.
- 4.5 hours at unspoilt cay location on the Outer Barrier Reef.
- Environment Management Charge of $6.50 per person included.
- Self-drive free parking in the Kulki Daintree National Park Car Park or request transfer.
- Morning tea & coffee provided upon boarding.
- Superb tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Afternoon tea and coffee.
- Snorkelling equipment, optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits, wet suits & flotation devices included.
- Snorkelling instruction & in-water assistance included.
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist included
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Eco Shamba Environmental Initiative contributes $10 to local re-forestation.
What To Bring
- Beach Towel
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard for EMC + optional onboard purchases
Owners Steve and Katrina Edmondson have been giving people amazing experiences on the reef for more than 20 years.
They’re very hands-on and even sailed their vessel from the other side of the world with young children Guy and Jazmin.
They combine this passion for the water with their love for the Port Douglas and Daintree region and the Great Barrier Reef and Low Isles in particular.
They travel the globe to promote not just their business but the destination and their efforts to promote eco-tourism and sustainability extend to planting trees on their own farm created to offset environmental impacts.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice.
- Great Barrier Reef Cruises are subject to weather conditions.
- Sailaway Cape Tribulation offer adventure travel and associated activities involving an element of risk. Although every effort is made to safeguard our clients you are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of clients beyond our control. Act of God or behavior of wild marine creatures.
- Sailaway is a non-smoking vessel.
- Sailaway supports the Low Isles Preservation Society and The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority with the future protection of our environment. Eco-tourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding appreciation and conservation.