Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours – Jungle Surfing
Get high on the views and exhilaration that come from flying between our six rainforest canopy platforms on a fully-guided zipline tour.
Nothing can compare to seeing the world’s oldest rainforest from within the canopy as you’re strung up 20 metres in the air Jungle Surfing Cape Tribulation.
From up here, you can see only beauty – the tops of the trees, the freshwater streams, and out to the coral fringes of the Great Barrier Reef.
If all the world’s a stage then this is one of its most highly-revered acts.
And it’s available to all ages. All abilities. All day, every day.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Pick-up from Cape Tribulation mini-mart carpark.
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or over 120kg.
- An adult must accompany children under 12.
- Up to twelve tours daily departing Cape Tribulation.
- Tours last two hours, with over one hour in the rainforest canopy.
- Maximum 13 jungle surfers per tour with three guides.
- Six eco-friendly tree platforms, seven ziplines plus the Human Hamster Wheel.
- Interpretive talk on each platform.
- Tour fully guided – our expert guides control your speed and flight from every platform.
- All equipment provided – harness & helmet.
- Suitable for all ages from three to 103!
- No experience necessary.