Jamie Beitzel’s Fishing on the Daintree – Private Charter
From $400 Private Charter
Get hooked on fishing the magnificent Daintree River with born and bred local Jamie Beitzel.
Enjoy a morning or afternoon fishing on the Daintree with born-and-bred local Jamie Beitzel.
The mighty Daintree River is rich in diversity ranging from an extensive estuary system to the fresh water of its upper streams, offering anglers the choice to chase their preferred species of more than 40 different types of fish including the iconic barramundi, trevally, mangrove jack and bream.
Jamie’s tours also take in the myriad of flora and fauna for avid naturalists who like to venture from the mainstream tours.
Any method of fishing is effective, from live or dead bait, lures and trolling, combined with the expertise of a true blue local who gets as much satisfaction out of helping you catch fish and sharing his insights of the river as you do.
Whether you’re a novice or experienced angler, young or old, a visitor or a local, Jamie can hook you up to the best fishing experience on the Daintree River.
Need to Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- All fishing gear, live and local bait, lures and insect repellent provided.
- Meet at Daintree Ferry jetty behind the “big crocodile” at the Daintree ferry car park.
- BYO snacks and drinks, esky provided.
What To Bring
- BYO alcohol (cans only)
Terms & Conditions
- No refund on cancellations within 72 hours of private charters.