Daintree Boatman Nature Tours – Early Morning Cruise
Enjoy a two-hour small group wildlife cruises to see birds, crocs, and snakes up close and personal.
A stunning way to start the day with a Daintree River rainforest cruise.
Join a small-group wildlife cruise for close views of wildlife as well as ‘unique insight’ into the ecology of the Daintree River.
Cruises are limited to a maximum of 10 passengers allowing cruises to be tailored to achieve guest’s viewing and photographic aims.
Cruise is provided at dawn to maximise wildlife-viewing and see the river at its most scenic. A small vessel is used allowing quiet exploration of smaller narrow tributaries which ensures close observation of wildlife.
Need to Know
- Cruises depart the public boat ramp at Daintree Village, 45 mins drive from Port Douglas.
- Daintree Rainforest rainforest cruise departure time varies through the year with sunrise and sunset times.
- Boat is open to enable clear view of wildlife. Boat has a collapsible roof for shelter when required.
- Daintree Rainforest rainforest cruise goes rain or shine. In cases of heavy rain, alternate arrangements can be negotiated.
What To Bring
- Jacket for early mornings and a hat on sunny days.
- Camera and binoculars if you have them.
This cruise is owned and operated by me, Murray Hunt.
I am a professional experience wildlife guide and have worked at some of the great locations around Australia including Kakadu & Uluru.
I take delight in providing visitors with close views of wildlife as well as showing people the ecology of the Daintree River.