Cooper Creek Wilderness Daintree Rainforest Tours – Grand Fan Palm Gallery
Allow access to the heart of the heart of the world’s oldest surviving rainforest with expert local guides to explain its biodiversity and complexity.
Daintree Tours that show how evolutionary development over 180 million years has created a living museum of rare and primitive plants and animals.
Nature walking trails highlight cultural and natural heritage values.
A cathedral-like amphitheatre of towering fan palms stand in the heart of the forest, protected beneath the canopy of old-growth rainforest giants.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Tours depart at 10am & 2pm.
- Tour duration two hours.
- Minimum two guests per tour.
- Terrain is relatively flat and requires a moderate level of fitness.
The Hewett family have been sharing their majestic part of the Daintree Rainforest for more than 25 years.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy for Daintree Tours requires 48 hours notice for full refund otherwise full payment is forfeited.