Cooper Creek Wilderness Daintree Rainforest Tours – Greater Wilderness Experience
Get a deeper understanding of the world’s oldest surviving rainforest to fully appreciate this remarkable landscape.
Intensive guided Daintree Rainforest Tours through the awe-inspiring grandeur of majestic World Heritage rainforest.
The complexities of the ancient ecosystem are explained by guides who love sharing their accumulated knowledge of being immersed in the rainforest for more than 25 years.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Tours depart at 8.30am & 1pm.
- Tour duration four hours.
- Walking distance 6.5km.
- Minimum two guests per tour.
- Terrain is relatively flat and requires a moderate level of fitness.
The Hewett family have been sharing their majestic part of the Daintree Rainforest for more than 25 years.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for full refund otherwise full payment is forfeited.