Cape Trib Horse Rides – 2-Hour Beach Ride
Experience the unique meeting of the the Daintree Rainforest, The Great Barrier Reef and Myall Beach explore the unique environment on horseback.
Enjoy some of the most breathtaking scenery in Australia while horse riding through Cape Tribulation with Cape Trib Horse Rides. This unique area is one of the only places on the planet where two UNESCO World Heritage sites collide.
You will be captivated as you meander your way through the Daintree Rainforest, one of the oldest living rainforests in the world.
As you leisurely ride, sit back and enjoy the beautiful views. We will pass through luscious paddocks and along winding river beds until we reach the spectacular Myall Beach.
Cape Tribulation is one of the very few places in the world where you still have the opportunity to safely canter your horse along the pristine ocean’s edge of the beach.
We will take the horses in the sea on most days depending on the weather conditions.
This gives our horses the opportunity to cool off in the tropical heat.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- 2-hour rides depart at 8am, 11am and 2.30pm.
- December through till February is the hottest time of the year here at Cape Tribulation. For the safety of our horses, staff and visitors we have limited rides during this period.
- Cape Trib Horse Rides are completely closed during the entire month of February – bookings resume on March 1.
- From December through to the end of January we only run two rides per day – 8 am and 11 am ride only. This is again due to the heat as well as the height of the stinger season.
What To Bring